Co-organising with Amira Osman, Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture of University of Johannesburg (UJ), a workshop on establishing a built environment forum where a disciplinary approach on policy and practice can be discussed. The idea is to set up experiments, react to policy proposals etc.
The workshop was held over two days with several partners attending from the following organisations:
- The South African Institute of Architectures (SAIA)
- The South African Council for Planners (SACPLAN)
- The South African Planning Institute (SAPI)
- The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP)
- The South African Association of Consulting Professional Planners (SAACPP)
- Mokena design